Things were a little slow on the “official” National Yoga Month posts in the second half of September, so rather than doing a round-up limited to those, I present you with a round-up of some of the recent new and exciting posts from YIOM members. Check them out!
- On Notes from A Humble Yogini, our intrepid yogini tells us of her adventures with yoga teacher training, and Stefanie discusses her path toward Iyengar certification on Tree of Yoga.
- Jennifer reflects on baseball, birthdays, dance, cereal, and kripalu on Flowtation Devices.
- Michelle, our happy Glow Green Girl, gives a little advice on staying active while on vacation.
- Hari-Kirtana Yoga provides us with some thought-provoking discussion of the Bhagavad Gita.
- Denver yoga teachers are honored on Kat Saks Yoga.
- The tricky task of living your path is considered by Teeg of Living in the (k)Now.
- The always irreverent yogadawg provides us with plenty of material for giggles on My Itchy Third Eye.
- On Yoga Flavored Life, Kelly discusses mediocrity and meditation.
- Yoga G33k gives us some always-appreciated tips on cultivating a home practice and Mana Yoga considers how our studio practice can be impacted by an inflexible mind, as well as a stiff body.
- We get some Yogitastic tips on good yoga class etiquette.
- And, of course, I rambled on and on about things including learning to hold back a little more on The VeganAsana.
This is just a sampling of what is going on, but there is much more! For a full list of participating sites, please see our blogroll page.